This version of Chicken Wings will delight your guests at any bbq party, make sure you have cold drinks to keep enjoying that heat.
5 lbs organic chicken wings
1/4 cup Chili Beak oil
1 ounce (2 tablespoons) unsalted butter (or coconut oil)
3 oranges, sliced
fresh ginger root
2 tablespoons white vinegar (apple cider optional)
3 tablespoons paprika
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
for the sauce..
- Peel orange into slices and mash up in a bowl.
- (If using butter, melt butter) before adding the rest of ingredients.
- Whisk in the rest of the dry and wet ingredients.
- Coat wings in sauce and marinade chicken wings for 5 hours or overnight if possible.
- Add more sauce when getting ready to cook.
- Use an indoor grill to heat on medium high. Add wings and cook for 4 minutes on each side.
- Add to a baking pan and cover with more sauce.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Bake at 400 if you want them crispy.
RECIPE BY Food is our Friend / IM NUTRITION